Sunday, July 28, 2013

To my children

                                                                                                                            July 28, 2013
Hello my children,

I have created this new blog just for you. I feel a need and a desire to still teach you and share with you things I learn. I hope maybe this blog will fill the need I still feel to teach you and hopefully, meet some of your needs also. We will see if it works.

The address for the blog is notfinishedteaching. That is how I feel. The older I get, I realize things I didn't teach you. (I am so sorry!) I also learn new insights and ideas and want to share them. I figure this way you can read what you want and ignore what you want. (Please don't ignore!)

I love you each so much and think about you in everything I do. I am always writing down things to share with you. Maybe this will also get rid of some of my paper clutter. :)

Please know I love you and it has been my greatest honor and privilege to be your mother and to try to teach you the important things in life.

All my love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment