Sunday, September 1, 2013

Follow the Prophet :)



At a CES devotional back in May, Elder William Walker used President Monson as an example of how to live our lives.
I think it is good advise and we would all be better people if we not only heeded Elder walker's counsel but followed the example of President Monson.

Here are 5 ways he said we could follow him:

1. Be positive and happy.
                  I am not sure this is a natural state for some of our clan. So we need to make an extra effort and
                  perhaps it could evolve into being a part of our DNA.

2. Be kind and loving toward children.
                  I hope this goes with out saying. Your children, any children. I hope you know that I have a
                  soft spot for children. Children are innocent and deserve our concern for their physical,                                 emotional and spiritual welfare.

3. Following the promptings of the Spirit.
                  Pray to receive promptings and then ALWAYS follow them.

4. Love the temple.
                  Go as often as you can. Make it a priority.

5. Be kind, considerate, and love others.
                     I hope I taught you this. Be kind. Be considerate of others. Look for the best in others. Pray
                     to have your heart filled with love for others.













No comments:

Post a Comment